It’s almost time for your flight, and you are just left with one thing, which is regarding airport security check-in. As you move ahead with American Airlines flight check-in, you will receive the boarding pass, which also helps you conveniently check your bags at the airport. Moreover, for the check-in formality, travelers can complete such procedures online or at the airport. You are supposed to follow some different ways which are available for check-in, and the names are mentioned below for your reference.
- Online check-in, which is alternatively known as web check-in
- Mobile check-in
- Self-service KIOSK check-in, which takes place at the airport
- Ticket counter check-in at the airport.
Now, before you head with Check-in for American Airlines flight ticket, you are supposed to carry out some valid documents, which you can gather with the below-mentioned pointers, and some norms are also referred to for help.
- Before completing check-in at American Airlines, you must provide a passport for international flights.
- In addition, a valid photo ID, driver’s license, or any other government-approved id.
- Note travelers should reach at the airport 3-4 hours early to complete the check-in procedures for international flight trips and for domestic 1 hour or so
- Lastly, at check-in time, if you wish to add additional carrying luggage, you may have to pay additional charges, which you can pay off at the airport.
Method: 1 Online check-in for American Airlines: Now, to learn the steps for American Airlines flight web check-in, you must use the following steps point by point, and you will be able to complete check-in with bags and get a boarding pass.
- Go to the official website of American Airlines
- Then choose the login tab and access your account and continue
- Further, tap over the check-in tab and enter 6 digit confirmation number and last name
- Click over check-in and proceed with check-in prompts
- Note, you can select seat, class and add bags if there are any changes and pay the amount if any
- Once complete, you can take the print for the boarding pass, email it on your phone or save PDF.
Method: 2 Mobile Check-in: You even get the option of check-in online, which you can perform over the official application of American Airlines. Once you proceed with application prompts, you finally get the opportunity to have the boarding pass on to your device itself.
Method: 3 Self-Service KIOSK check-in: The self-service KIOSK is a machine that is available at the airport, and once you head to the airport, you are required to choose the machine and then enter the details and get your boarding pass printed or retrieve it on to your email.
Method: 4 Ticket counter check-in: Another best variable that is present at the airport for check-in is the ticket counter. You need to head to the airport 2-3 hours before the scheduled departure of travel, and you have to provide specific ticket details for check-in, and you get your boarding pass.
Henceforth, these are a few of the best online and offline mediums to complete the check-in procedures for American Airlines or you may also consult the assistant over call for help.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.