In case a passenger who made their reservation with Avianca Airline is going to board their flight soon but doesn’t know how to do the check-in for their flight since maybe they are boarding for the first time or perhaps they don’t know the online check-in procedure so this blog might assist the travelers in getting the knowledge about check-in for Avianca Airline flights. Passengers can quickly check-in for Avianca Airlines flights since they have provided various check-in methods and flexible policies and guidelines.
How can a person check in for his Avianca Airline scheduled flight?
On Avianca Airline flights, passengers are offered various check-in methods for their scheduled flight, like check-in at the airport counter, web check-in, mobile check-in, and check-in via the airport kiosk machine.
Present some online steps for web check-in for Avianca Airline flights:
In case a person has a scheduled flight tomorrow so, in that case, he is allowed to make an online check-in:
- For the first step, passengers need to move to the official website of Avianca Airline, wherein they will see the option of “online check-in.”
- Go to the online check-in page.
- Then, passengers must use their reservation code and surname, already provided in the reservation ticket.
- Tap continue to redirect to another page.
- After that, the passengers will find their booking information on that page, where they need to verify and review their reservation details.
- Confirm your Avianca Airline flight check-in.
- Then, the traveler will get the mobile boarding passes which he needs to print and show at the airport for flight boarding.
- On mobile check-in, you need to follow the steps mentioned above on the mobile application of Avianca Airline. You need to download the mobile application of Avianca Airline for flight check-in.
How to check in for an Avianca Airline flight via the self-service kiosk?
In case travelers can’t use the Avianca Airlines flight web check-in, then they can also make an offline check-in at the airport through the help of a self-service kiosk on which the passenger needs to follow the below instructions:
- When a traveler goes to the kiosk machine, he must enter his reservation details, like a six-digit booking code and the passenger’s surname, in the column mentioned.
- Now, move forward in the process and select your seat.
- Then, recheck your booking details and confirm your flight check-in.
- Print your boarding passes.
Mention some terms and conditions for check-in with Avianca Airline flights:
Suppose a traveler is going to make Avianca Airlines flight check-in, in that case, he should also know about the Avianca Airline check-in policy since it will help the passengers quickly check-in for their scheduled flight.
- For web check-in, passengers can check in for their flight from 48 hours to 1 hour before their scheduled departure time.
- Travelers having their international flight are advised to come a minimum of 3 hours before their scheduled departure.
- Travelers having domestic bookings can reach at least 2 hours before their scheduled departure time.
- When a person does web check-in, he will also get the option of selecting their preferred seat for their traveling.
- If you want to avail of priority check-in, you can reserve the priority check-in service when making a reservation and 24 hours before your scheduled departure.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.