In any unfavorable circumstances, it is possible that you have to change your flight wIth KLM Airline. So, don't worry, you can change your flight with KLM, and you do not have to pay much flight change charge for that. But the passengers who are changing their flights must know about the flight change policies as well as the procedure of flight change. However, passengers can also take the help of KLM Airlines' phone number for flight changes, or they can do it on their own by using the online procedure. And if you want to learn that thoroughly, then you can read the below factors.
What is the procedure for changing a flight with KLM?
If you are looking for the answer to how to Change my KLM flight? So there is an effortless online procedure available to change the flight. The procedure is simple and effective and enables you to change flight easily. And to learn that, you can read the steps below.
- Go to the official site of the KLM Airline.
- Log in to their website by entering your login credentials.
- After that, you need to find the manage booking option.
- Now you have to enter your booking reference number and your last name.
- After that, you will be able to see all the ticket details.
- You need to find the modification button and then tap on it.
- Here you will see the change flight itineraries option. Click on it.
- And select the flight date change option.
- After that, you enter your other preferred itineraries, and the webpage will lead to the available flight.
- Now you can select the one that matches your preference.
- After that, mention the reason for your flight change and pay the amount the Airline imposes.
- And you will get a notification from KLM that you have successfully been able to make changes to your flight.
Mention the flight change policies of KLM
If you want to make changes to your flight, then it is important that you know about some flight change policies so that you do not have to face any problems at the time of payment. To learn the policies, you can read the below guidance.
- KLM flight change policies state that you can change the flight itineraries within 24 hours of booking without paying any extra charges.
- After 24 hours of booking, passengers who want to make a change in their flight need to pay the flight change amount. Only then can they change their flight.
- If you change your flight due to a severe illness, you can inform the Airline and provide all the medical documents, and then you can change your flight.
- If you lost any of your family members and that is why you wanted to change your flight, then you can do it, but within 14 days of the flight change, submit the death certificate.
- Due to technical reasons or any other if the flight is changed by KLM itself, then you will get compensation for that along with the next available flight.
If you still have any confusion, then you can connect through the KLM Airlines customer service number; they will solve all your required queries by providing suitable answers.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.