Eurowing follows a flexible change name, travel date, and destination policy so that you can comfortably make the required changes in the booked itinerary. In case passengers make reservations with incorrect names, you can change your name at Eurowings via Manage Booking, which is available on the official website. For name correction online, travelers must follow the necessary steps, which are discussed below.
- Travelers should visit the Eurowings official website.
- It would be best if you tapped on My Trips which is given on the Head bar of the webpage.
- The screen will show various options such as editing booking, checking flight status, changing flight booking, and Book Add-ons.
- Kindly change the flight booking and enter the required information, such as selecting a private customer or travel agent, filling in the username and password, or changing the booked itinerary with the booking code, such as entering the PNR number or last name on the itinerary.
- Now travelers must update the required changes such as name correction, date change, etc.
- You will receive the updated itinerary at the accurate email address within 24 hours.
- Once you update the correct name on an existing reservation, customers do not need to change their name on Eurowings Airlines boarding pass again, as it shows the updated itinerary on the Boarding pass.
Steps to change the name in booked itinerary via call:
Eurowings passengers can also modify their name through the call if they face any issues in the online process. You should follow a few steps to connect with the Airline's customer service.
- First, dial the Eurowings customer service phone number 0221-5998-8222/+1 802 304 5759 to get connected with them.
- Travelers should follow the mandatory IVR Process and, once associated with them, share the necessary information of existing booking, such as PNR Number and surname on the booked itinerary.
- Then share the needed changes like name correction or travel date.
- The support team member will update the required changes and share the updated itinerary over a valid email address.
- Now you can proceed for check-in through the updated reservation details before 24 hours of the Scheduled Departure.
Eurowings Name Change Policy:
You can modify the itinerary as they have a flexible change policy before departure. You should check the Eurowings change policy before applying for name correction to know under which circumstances Airline allows you to modify the itinerary or Name correction on Eurowings flight boarding pass via manage booking. Some of the essential points are listed below, which you must read.
- Passengers can make only minor corrections to a few characters on the ticket.
- You should initiate the request to modify the name on the booking before the Scheduled Departure.
- Eurowings does not entertain requests if you booked tickets through a third party. It would help if you spoke to the travel agent first.
- Airlines allow their travelers to change their name when their name is changed due to marriage/ divorce. For that, you need a document to send the request.
- You can use the online method to update the name change instead of other ways.
- A German Carrier allows you to make necessary changes under exceptional circumstances.
- You are allowed to send change requests 72 hours after the Scheduled Flight departure.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.