Whenever a traveler of United Airlines gets the urgent need to go some other place or gets sick, the traveler wants to reschedule a United flight but is confused about whether United Airlines provides this facility and if they have the change booking services, then how can I proceed to the process? Therefore, with this document information, passengers can learn the online and offline procedure for date change on United Airlines booked flight tickets.
What is the online procedure for flight change with United Airlines flights?
United Airlines has an online method for flight change on United Airlines flights, which any traveler can easily complete. If anybody wants to change their United flight date since they have some sudden important work, they can read the online steps to change the date of their booking, which are followed below:
- The first step is to go to the homepage of United Airlines' official website.
- Go to the "manage reservation" option.
- After that, you must enter your reservation itinerary, like your booking PNR number and surname already given on your electronic United Airlines ticket.
- Then, you need to retrieve your booking, and after that, your reservation record details will appear on your screen.
- Tap the link "change your scheduled flight date."
- You must enter the new date and time with the same departure location and destination.
- Save your new reservation changes.
- Then, move forward on the date change process by paying the flight change fee on the United Airlines booking.
- After that, complete the booking process, and then you will get the new booking confirmation on your registered email address.
What is another method to reschedule the flight date on United Airlines flights?
Suppose a passenger is trying the online procedure of flight change but starts getting some technical faults or errors. So, in this situation, the passenger can use the United Airlines customer service number 1 (800) 864-8331 / +1-802-304-5759 to talk directly with the airline customer service agent. By getting the United agent on the phone call, you can inform them to make a flight change, and then you will need to provide your booking information to them. You can follow the on-call instructions provided by the United Airlines agent. Once you finish the procedure, the new booking confirmation will be sent to your official email address.
What are the guidelines that passengers should know to make a flight change?
Read the below terms and conditions:
- Passengers on United Airlines flights are allowed to make a free change in reservation within 24 hours of booking and when their booking has at least one week before departure.
- After 24 hours of booking, people will be charged a United Airlines flight change fee.
- Passenger flights that include award travel will not include any penalty fee for any changes in the booking.
- As per the United Airlines flight change policy, passengers will not need to pay any change fee on their Economy class and premium cabin tickets for booked flights between the US, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
- According to the airline guidelines, passengers are not allowed to make any changes in booking through any travel agent or third party.
- Passengers who have purchased Basic economy tickets are not eligible to make any amendments to their reservation.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.