Air France is one of the largest airlines based in France, spanning over 201 destinations in 73 countries. With the airline’s ever-expanding network and fleet size, it continues to grow and offers its passengers excellent customer service experiences. If you are traveling with them and need to contact Air France by phone, you may do so, as Air France provides customer services over the phone.
If you want to get in touch with an agent from Air France by phone, you may call +1 (800) 237-2747 / +1 802 304-5759 and speak with them. The staff members are very polite and quick to answer the phones. The steps to connect your call are as follows.
- Please ensure to dial the correct phone number mentioned above.
- Listen and follow the instructions given on the IVR and press the correct keys.
- Your call might get a hold-up time; please wait for your call to get through.
- Once your call gets connected, speak with an agent about your queries/issues.
What are the other ways to contact Air France?
For the passengers who do not want to contact via Air France phone number, there are many other ways to contact the airline.
Connect via live chat
There is an option to chat live with a virtual assistant for any of the issues or queries. Live chat is the best option for contact with relatively less or no wait time for a reply. The steps to find a live chat option are as follows.
- Visit Air France’s official website on your web browser.
- Open the ‘Contact Us’ page by clicking on the option given on the home screen.
- Tap on the issue you are facing.
- A small chat icon will appear on your screen's bottom right corner.
- Click that and start typing in your message.
Connect on social media
Air France allows their passengers to message on Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp directly. The steps to do so are.
- Open Air France’s official website and visit the contact page.
- Tap on your queries and scroll the redirected page till the end.
- Locate for contact via social media and tap either on Messenger or WhatsApp.
- In the chat box, type in your message.
Self-assistance via FAQs
It is always recommended for the passengers to avail of the customer services by themselves before trying to reach the airline’s IT help desk. This will indeed save you a lot of time. Air France has some frequently asked questions and information on their official website for passengers who need assistance. You may browse through those and get solutions in no time.
What queries does Air France solve?
Air France understands its passengers' needs and assists them with any queries or issues at any time of the day. Some of the basic queries asked by passengers are.
- Want to travel with pets.
- Lost, damaged, or delayed baggage.
- Book a new reservation.
- Cancel or make changes to the existing reservation.
- Manage the booking.
- Change the seats or add additional services.
With the help of the information mentioned above, you will be able to get in touch with Air France. Staff members at the airline are very accommodating and knowledgeable and will assist you gladly. For more information, please visit the official website.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.