Thai Airways is Thailand's biggest and most popular commercial flight service provider. They are well-known for their impeccable customer service and friendly hospitality. Their user-friendly website provides the passenger with a platform to discover, explore, book, and manage their journey conveniently.
However, issues are intolerable during a flight journey. In such a scenario, you can contact Thai Airways by phone at (800)767-3598 / +1 (802) 304-5759, and they also have several other ways, including messenger chat, Email, feedback form, and social media. You can read the below segment to learn more about the contact details and other essentials.
What is the process for calling a Thai Airways representative?
Calling is the first thing that strikes the mind when the passengers think of contacting the Thai Airways customer service team. You can call the Thai Airways customer service phone number at (800)767-3598 / +1 (802) 304-5759 in the way described below to connect with a representative quickly.
- Dial the given number, and you will be asked to select your preferred language for communicating.
- After picking up the language, you will listen to the automated voicemail commands. You must follow them carefully to choose the most suitable option as per your concern.
- They will forward your call to a dedicated specialist who will answer in a while to provide you with the best possible solution.
Does Thai Airways provide chat?
Yes, you can chat with a virtual assistant at Thai Airways through Messenger chat. It is the best possible option for a speech and hard-of-hearing passenger. To chat with a representative, replicate the steps described below.
- Open the website www.thaiairways.com
- Now, you are required to visit the Customer Service page of the website.
- Click the Messenger logo at the bottom corner of the page, and you can sign in to your Messenger account or continue as a guest.
- Once you are connected to a bot, send a message about your issue to launch the chat, and they will reply instantly to start the discussion.
- You can continue chatting till you get a satisfactory resolution to your issue.
Can I use Email to contact Thai Airways?
Email is also a swift medium to get a resolution to your issue at Thai Airways. It is helpful in numerous ways, as you can raise a new concern and monitor an ongoing issue. Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org for the issues related to reservations with the details like name, Email, phone, the issue faced, etc. A representative will reply with a possible solution within 24 hours.
What are the Social media options to connect with Thai Airways?
You can also use Social Media as a contact mode at Thai Airways. Note it demands more time to get a reply than other modes, so consider the below links if your query is not urgent.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ThaiAirways
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ThaiAirways
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ThaiAirways
What is the best time to call Thai Airways?
You can call the Thai Airways phone number at (800)767-3598 / +1 (802) 304-5759 anytime, as they are available 24/7 because of their policy of prioritizing customer service over anything else. However, the best time to call them is at midnight and between 05 AM and 09 AM as the call volumes are comparatively lower at the given time.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.