After you have made your reservations with Delta Airlines and the time for the flight comes near, you have the least knowledge about the check-in procedure. The check-in can be done through many procedures. It has both the processes online and offline. Further, we will look at all the details for the Delta Airlines flight check-in and ensure that you do not get into any issues whenever you think of check-in for your flight. All check-in methods will be discussed in detail and with proper instructions.
How to check in online at Delta Airlines?
If you want to avoid the airport's long queues, make sure you check-in online. The Delta Airlines flight web check-in can be done with a simple procedure, and you can do it anywhere. The following method will help you in checking in for Delta Airlines flights:
- Visit the official website of Delta Airlines.
- And then click on Check-in from the given options at the top.
- Select the Confirmation number, add the confirmation number in the box, and search for your flight.
- Follow the instructions appearing on the screen and complete the check-in process.
- After the check-in, you can download the boarding pass from the website, or it will be sent to you at your registered email.
Can I check-in for the flight through the Kiosk at Delta Airlines?
Kiosks will be available at the Airport, and you can easily find them. You can use them to check in to your flight. You have to go through some simple steps which will complete your check-in process. The method is mentioned below:
- Get to the Kiosk machine as soon as you reach the Airport.
- Add your ticket details and search for the flight.
- Click on Add bags, pay for the baggage as well, and take the receipts.
- You can download the boarding pass from the website, or it will be sent to your registered email address.
How to check in at the helpdesk of Delta Airlines?
If you want to check in at the Airport, then first you need to get to the helpdesk of Delta Airlines present at the Airport. Provide all the necessary documents for the check-in, such as the passport, ticket, visa, government-issued identity card, etc. The customer executive will check you in and give you the boarding pass.
What is the check-in policy of Delta Airlines?
When you are checking in for your flight, there are some things about which you should be well informed. The terms and conditions of the check-in policy of Delta Airlines are mentioned below so that you do not have to go through any difficulties while you are checking in for your flight:
- If you check in online, do it 24 hours before the scheduled flight.
- Online check-in cannot be done with a group booking at Delta Airlines.
- Make sure that you bring all the documents that are required for the check-in.
- According to the Delta Airlines flight check-in policy, you should reach the Airport at least 2 hours before the domestic flight and 3 hours before the international flight.
- You can bring a boarding pass as printed or can show it on your mobile phone.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.