Air Europa is an airline in Spain that operates scheduled and non-scheduled flights to different places and destinations worldwide. Sometimes people who booked their flights with Air Europa need to cancel their reservation due to personal reasons like medical emergencies or some other urgency for which they want to get an Air Europa flight refund for their flight cancellation. So, passengers want to know the process and procedures to get a refund for their canceled flight. This document can help the passengers to learn all the relevant information regarding canceling and refunding.
How to get a refund on Air Europa bookings?
Passengers who want to cancel this Air Europa booking can request a refund through phone calls and online methods.
Provides steps to request a refund online:
Passengers are advised to read the below-given steps to request their canceled booking on Air Europa’s official website:
- For the first step, visit the homepage of Air Europa’s official portal.
- Then, go to the “my trips” button on their screen.
- You must now enter your PNR number, booking code, and last name on your ticket.
- Then, click the “retrieve booking” button.
- Now, you will be redirected to the next page, wherein you can see your reservation details.
- Then, you are required to tap the “cancel your booking” option.
- Once you click the button, you will get the option of “request refund.”
- Click “request refund,” and then open the refund form.
- Afterward, you must fill in all the essential details like personal information, the reason for cancellation, booking details, and other mentioned information.
- Then, you need to submit your refund form.
- Now, click the “confirm cancel booking” button.
- Once you made an Air Europa flight cancellation, you will receive the cancellation confirmation on your official email address.
Mention the phone call methods to get a refund:
The passenger needs to call the Air Europa customer service phone number at +1 (844) 415-3955 / +1 (802) 304-5759 to connect with their live agent to cancel their flight.
- Once you dial this phone number on your dial pad, you will hear pre-recorded instructions over a phone call.
- You need to press the key to speak directly with Air Europa, live officials and then inform them to cancel your flight, and once you tell them about the cancellation, they will ask you to request a refund or not. Then follow on-call instructions to get a total amount of refund.
Provide some guidelines to get a refund for Air Europa flight cancellation:
When you cancel an Air Europa flight, you must be aware of the refund policy to avoid any trouble getting your refund.
- If a passenger cancels his booking within 24 hours of purchase and has more than 7 days from their scheduled flight departure, he will get a full refund on their flight cancellation.
- If a passenger cancels their Air Europa flight after 24 hours, then he needs to pay some penalty as a charge of the cancellation fee.
- If a passenger has purchased the non-refundable ticket on Air Europa, he will not get a refund; only the amount of applicable taxes and fees will be credited to their account.
- Passengers will receive their refund on Air Europa booking within the 7 business days in their original mode of payment.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.