Qatar Airways has specific baggage allowances that vary depending on the destination, fare type, and cabin class. However, please note that the airline Qatar Airways baggage policy may change over time. So, it's always best to check with Qatar Airways or refer to their official website for the most up-to-date information. Also, at that time, for most international flights (excluding specific routes like to and from the Americas), Qatar Airways had the following baggage allowances:
- Passengers were generally allowed to bring one piece of checked luggage with a maximum weight of 30 kg (66 lbs).
- Some routes had a piece concept for Economy Class, allowing passengers to check in two pieces of luggage, with each piece weighing up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- Passengers were generally allowed to bring two pieces of checked luggage, each weighing up to 40 kg (88 lbs) or 50 kg (110 lbs), depending on the fare type.
- Some routes had a piece concept for Business Class, allowing passengers to check in two pieces of luggage, with each piece weighing up to 32 kg (70 lbs).
- First Class passengers generally have the highest weight allowance, which varies depending on the route and fare type.
- In addition, these Class passengers usually have a higher number of bags and a higher weight limit per bag compared to other classes.
Qatar Airways' baggage policy
Additionally, Qatar Airways has specific rules regarding oversized or overweight baggage and items not permitted for carriage. It's recommended to check the Qatar Airways website or contact Qatar Airways customer service directly for the most up-to-date and accurate information on baggage policies. So, to know about the luggage policy of Qatar Airways is as follows:
- In Carry-on baggage, Economy Class passengers are allowed one piece of carry-on baggage with a maximum weight of 7 kg (15 lbs) and maximum dimensions of 50 x 37 x 25 cm (20 x 15 x 10 inches).
- Business and First Class passengers are allowed two pieces of carry-on baggage, each with a maximum weight of 15 kg (33 lbs) and the same maximum dimensions.
- The checked baggage allowance varies depending on the destination, fare type, and frequent flyer status. It is advisable to check the specific baggage allowance mentioned on your ticket or the Qatar Airways website.
- As a general guideline, Economy Class passengers usually have an allowance of 30 kg (66 lbs) for most destinations, while Business Class passengers typically have an allowance of 40 kg (88 lbs). First Class passengers generally have an allowance of 50 kg (110 lbs).
- It's worth noting that Qatar Airways has a piece concept for some destinations, where the number of bags is limited rather than the total weight. For example, passengers may be allowed two bags weighing up to 23 kg (50 lbs) in Economy Class.
How to contact Qatar Airways for taking baggage information?
You can contact the Qatar Airways agent to take baggage information by dialing the Qatar Airways phone number. So, if you seek how to attain the number, there are a few steps that you must track adequately.
- Navigate the web portal of the Qatar Airways
- Search for the “help” section, and pawl on the “contact us” option,
- After that, choose your issues-related topic,
- Pick the number, and call the person at +1 877 777 2827 / 1-802-304-5759.
- And take any information from them by speaking with the direct Qatar support agent.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.