Latam Airlines has been a great airline when it comes to its hassle-free flight services because all the services are available on the official page of the airline and within your reach. Still, the condition is you need to have a smooth internet facility on your system. After the flight reservation, the most crucial part is the check-in process as it will help you in getting a boarding pass the help of which you can reach your terminal to catch the flight so you can Check-in for Latam Airlines flight through the web because it is easy and takes few steps to complete after that receive the boarding pass at your place directly.
- Open the official page of Latam Airlines.
- After that, click on the check-in tab and enter the below-mentioned details.
- Booking reference number and last name, then clicking on the Check-in button.
- The last page will show you instructions on-screen; please follow it and click on continue.
- While checking in, you can also choose your seat and click on submit.
- Finally, your Check-in process has been completed, and receive the confirmation code message along with the boarding pass at the registered email id.
How can I check in for a Latam airline flight through an app?
The app-based facility has been introduced for the people who use smartphones for every task, so the Latam airline app has been designed in such a way that it can help you in completing every flight process in one place that is on your phone. In case you are somewhere far from your system still, you can apply for Latam Airlines flights check-in on your phone via this app. The app can be accessible for both IOS and Android.
- Tap on the Latam airline app on your phone.
- After that, log in with your credential, and the app home screen will open.
- scroll to the Check-in tab and tap on it.
- Now enter your booking code and surname then tap on the Check-in button.
- At last, follow the on-screen instruction and complete the Check-in process.
- Finally, you will receive a barcode on your phone, scan this code at the Check-in counter and receive the boarding pass.
You can receive the boarding pass through email either you can keep the soft copy on your phone or get a print. If you get the print done at the airport then it will cost you separately.
What is the Check-in time at Latam Airlines?
According to the Latam Airlines check-in policy, if it is a domestic flight, then you must reach at least 90 minutes prior to the flight departure time. On the other hand, if it is an international flight, then you must reach at least three hours prior to the flight departure time.
If you are flying to or from Manaus, then you must arrive 2 hours prior to the flight departure schedule.
In case you face check-in issues, then make a call to the Latam customer service executive via toll-free number 1 (866) 435-9526/1 (802) 304-5759, which is available 24 hours and seven days.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.