The Airline provides specific methods for Check-in if the customer has a reservation with Lufthansa Airlines and is looking to take a print of the boarding pass. It would help if you first processed for Lufthansa Airlines flight check-in via online, mobile app, or Kiosk at the Airport. Passengers must know the essential steps to understand the online process; otherwise, you can read the given data.
- Lufthansa Web Check-in is available 24 hours before the Scheduled departure for Domestic and International flights to make the process more convenient.
- Passengers need to head to the Lufthansa Airline official website.
- Scroll the homepage and click on the Check-in icon.
- It will require the essential booking details like the PNR number and Surname of the traveler, which is mentioned on the itinerary.
- Once you fill in the asked details and click on submit.
- It would be best to take a printout of your boarding pass or save it on your phone within a few minutes.
What could be an Alternative convenient way to check in?
If a traveler is looking for the most convenient way to check in for the Lufthansa Airlines flight, we will advise you to complete the process via the mobile app. To understand the method correctly, kindly check the information you may find helpful.
Firstly, a person should download the Lufthansa App, which is available either on the Play Store or the App Store.
- Then the customer must log in to their account to start the process.
- Once the account opens up, you will be able to see the Check-in icon at the Headbar of the homepage.
- Click on it and enter the necessary booking details and other details to submit it.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the process and display the boarding pass on the screen, where customers can take a printout.
Does Lufthansa Provide Kiosk?
If a customer needs to remember to proceed with Lufthansa Airlines flight web check-in, we suggest not to worry. You can process Check-in at the Airport by visiting the customer service help desk or self-service. To know what details will be required for kiosk Check-in, look over the information below.
- When the customer reaches the Airport, proceed towards the Airline kiosk counter, located near the customer service office.
- Kindly enter the booking details on the booked itinerary, like the ticket number and last name.
- Also, fill in all the required details and click on submit.
- The process will take a few minutes to display the generated boarding pass on the screen, and you will see a pop-up take a print. Out-click on it to get the hard copy.
- The boarding pass will be needed at the time of Baggage drop, Security Check-in, and at the boarding gate to board the flight.
If you cannot use the Kiosk to generate the boarding pass, the customer must reach the Lufthansa Customer Service help desk and ask them to complete the check-in process. They will need all the essential information, which they must fill in the blanks and generate your boarding pass, which consists of details like flight number, Arrival and Departure Terminal, Seat number, and passenger name and age. It is a mandatory document to board the Scheduled Flight.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.