LATAM Airlines is a primary airline service provider in Chile that provides a platform to discover, search and book your flights to several destinations worldwide. Also, you can get a refund from LATAM Airlines quickly if you cancel your flight. You can appeal a refund online through the My Trips section of their website before the flight’s scheduled departure or by calling a representative at 1-866-435-9526 after the departure if there is a No-Show. But, it will be beneficial if you read their refund policy mentioned below before requesting to see the rules applicable to your current situation.
LATAM Airlines Refund Policy:
- If you have booked your flight through a travel agency/ third party, you need to contact the same to request a refund.
- The total amount to be refunded depends upon the flight route and the fare type you have booked.
- You are eligible for a full refund if you cancel your LATAM Airlines refundable ticket within 24 hours of booking and seven days before the travel date.
- You can appeal for a full refund if your LATAM flight is delayed for more than 4 hours and you want to cancel your flight.
- You can request a refund for your LATAM flight as long as it is valid.
- You will get the refund amount in the source account within seven business days.
Reasons to get a full refund at LATAM Airlines
- You are eligible for a full refund if you can’t travel due to medical issues.
- If your flight gets canceled due to Extraordinary circumstances like Epidemics, meteorological conditions, and Natural disasters, you can request a full refund.
- You can appeal a full refund if your flight gets canceled due to Operational reasons like a problem in the aircraft, insufficient staff, an airline strike, bad weather, etc.
The process to request a refund at LATAM Airlines
You can request a refund at LATAM Airlines in the ways given below
- Through the Refund request form.
- By calling a representative.
Let’s quickly glance both ways to complete the process smoothly under any circumstances.
Through Refund Request Form:
The Refund Request Form is the easiest way to refund a LATAM flight ticket, as you can do it anywhere using your laptop or smartphone in the manner stated below.
- Open the website www.latamairlines.com
- Reach the Customer Service page of the website.
- Click the Changes and Refunds option to click the Refund option again.
- A Refund form will open; fill it in with details like flight number, travel date, booking reference, passenger name, etc., to submit it.
- They will register your refund request and process a refund within seven working days after verifying the details provided by you.
By calling a representative:
You can also request a refund at LATAM Airlines by calling their customer-care number at +1-866-435-9526 / +1-802-304-5759 and selecting the option to request a refund. Share your booking details with the representative and the reason for getting the Refund. They will verify your details and process your refund request.
Hence, the abovementioned ways can help you to request a refund at LATAM Airlines. However, you can also request a refund by visiting their booking counters at the nearest airport or calling customer care for more details.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.