Vueling Airlines flies to several destinations worldwide and is famous among passengers for charging airfare at discounted and budgeted airfare. The Vueling Airlines policies, rules, and regulations are flexible and focus on providing major customer services and benefits if the airline cancels the passenger's reservation due to unexpected technical issues. Then, the customers might wonder how to get a refund from Vueling Airline. The process of claiming the refund will begin after the flight cancellation. Contact the customer support team if the passenger faces any queries while claiming the refund.
How to apply for the refund online mode?
The Customers can claim a refund in case of cancellation of a flight by online mode. To learn about the refund process, you can follow the steps given here below:
- The initial step is to jump onto the official portal of Vueling Airlines.
- Then, go to the "Contact" page.
- Click on the "Refund Form" link.
- Now, choose the option of "Cancelled Flight."
- Fill in all the details and submit it.
- The refund process will be initiated instantly, and you can track the process.
What is another method to claim a refund?
If the traveler wants to get a refund for the canceled Vueling flight, they can also talk with the agent through the phone number. You can easily explain the cancellation flight's reason and convey other issues by connecting with the phone number. You can follow the steps written here to reach by calling:
- The customers need to dial 011 34 931 51 81 58/+1 802 304 5759.
- After that, listen to the Auto-generated call commands and select the number which fits the problem.
- For a refund, press 5.
- You will have to explain the cancellation reason and request a refund.
- The airline's agent will send the refund form link to your email address.
- Fill in all the information in it.
- Cross-check and then submit it.
Mention the cancellation policy of Vueling Airlines
If you cancel Vueling flight, you must know about the airline's flight cancellation policy. The significant points related to the airlines are given here below:
- Suppose the passenger cancels the flight within 24 hours of the risk-free period, i.e., within 24 hours of booking the flight ticket. Then, there will be zero cancellation fee charged by the airlines, and also full refund will be provided to the passenger. But for that, the scheduled flight departure must be after at least seven days or more.
- If the flight is canceled after 24 hours of booking, the airlines will charge cancellation fees, and the passenger will get a refund as per the type of ticket.
- For the cancellation of a refundable ticket, the refund will be provided after deduction of the cancellation fee. And, for the non-refundable ticket, you will get the travel credit, which can be used for later purposes.
- Suppose the customer faces a medical emergency (e.g., surgery). Then while canceling the flight, you will get a full refund from the airline. But it is mandatory to submit the necessary medical documents at the airport.
The Last Line
The above information will help you to get the information needed for the refund and cancellation of the flight. The Vueling 24-hour cancellation policy will help the customer to get a full refund.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.