Spirit Airlines is known to offer comfort and flexibility to its passengers, along with exceptional customer service. There are many ways to check in for your flight, and if you want to save time and effort at the airport, you can check in online, as the Spirit Airlines flight check-in process is simple and takes only a few minutes. Customers can buy excess bags or book a seat during the process, and it will cost less than the fee they may have to pay if they check in at the airport. You may check-in as early as 24 hours before departure and as late as an hour before departure.
Steps to check in for your flight online
- To initiate Spirit Airlines flight web check-in, you have to open the page spirit.com.
- Click "Check in"
- Enter the passenger's last name and the confirmation code.
- Proceed with clicking "check-in."
- You can review the itinerary and make changes as per your requirements.
- You may select a seat, book baggage, etc., and make the payment if needed.
- Download your boarding pass.
What are other ways to check in for your flight?
Another easy-to-check-in for your flight is via the mobile app, self-serve kiosks, check-in counters, and customer care numbers. The details are given below.
Via the mobile app:
The mobile app is easy to operate, and it can be used to check in for your flight.
- Open the app, then select check-in and enter your confirmation code along with the passenger name.
- Click "check-in" and review the itinerary.
- Download the boarding pass on your phone.
Via Self-serve kiosks:
There are self-serve kiosks at the airport which can be used to check in for your flight. The time limitation to check in for a domestic flight is a maximum of 3 hours 45 minutes before the scheduled departure, and for international flights, it can be done 60 minutes before departure. However, it may depend on factors like the destination and the origin. The steps to check in are given below.
- On the nearest kiosk, enter the confirmation code and the last name.
- You can select a seat and other services.
- Review your itinerary and select the option to get the printout of the boarding pass.
- If you have bags to check-in, you can proceed to the baggage drop-off counter.
Via the check-in counters:
One of the most common ways to check in for Spirit Airlines is by speaking to a representative at the check-in counters at the airport. This method is the best if you require special services or you have excess baggage. The customer care agent will check in the passengers easily after you give the booking details.
Via the phone number:
If you are on the go and do not have time to check in online, you can call the customer service number 1 (855) 728-3555 / +1-802-304-5759 to check-in. The agent will do the needful, and you will receive the boarding pass on your registered email account.
The information above will be useful if you want to check in for your flight with Spirit Airlines. If you need any other help, you can call the customer service number or visit the official website.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.