United Airlines is one of the most popular airlines in the United States. If you have booked a trip with United Airlines and something unavoidable or important comes in between. And now you have to cancel your booking. Before doing so, you need clarification regarding United Airlines refund, ticket cancellation policy, or flight rescheduling. Then, you must contact the customer service team of United Airlines.
How to contact United Airlines regarding a refund request?
The cancellation and refund policy of airlines can be complex and confusing. The customer service team can help break down the process into simpler and more understandable steps. United Airlines customer service team can be reached via phone, chat, Email, social media, and contact forms.
Request a refund via phone call
Passengers can refund United Airlines flight tickets by contacting the customer service executive. Follow the United Airlines interactive voice recognition(IVR) and get Help.
- Dial 1-800-864-8331 / +1-802-304-5759 and follow the IVR instructions.
- Press 1 for flight status.
- Press 2 to book a flight.
- Press 3 for existing reservations.
- Press 4 for Mileage Plus.
- Press 5 for more options.
- Press 5, then Press 1 for baggage.
- Press 5, then Press 2 for a refund.
- Select the right key and get connected to a representative. Talk about your query and get instant Help.
Request a refund via live chat
Passengers can also claim their refund through chat. The agents are available 24/7 to help the customers regarding their queries. Find the live chat option using these steps:
- Visit the website of United Airlines and click on Help.
- Then, you will see the option to chat with an agent; click on chat now.
- The chat box will pop up at the bottom of the page.
- Click on it and start chatting with the agent.
Request a via Email
Contacting the airline through Email can be helpful in many different ways. Passengers can request a refund and check the status of their pending refund requests. To request a request or follow up with your existing request, email UnitedAirlines@united.com. The executives will review your request, so make sure to attach the relevant documents and also provide your contact number. They will surely respond within 24 hours.
What is the refund policy of United Airlines?
It is essential for every passenger to go through the refund policy of United Airlines if they want to claim a refund request.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of buying the flight ticket are eligible for a full refund.
- If a Basic Economy ticket is not canceled within 24 hours of buying the ticket, then there won’t be any refund.
- It can take up to 7 to 20 days to receive a refund, depending on the mode of payment.
- Refunds are always done in the original payment mode.
- Passengers can also claim a full refund if the airline cancels a flight or the flight gets delayed by more than 4 hours.
- If a passenger cancels a flight after 24 hours of the initial booking time, a certain cancellation amount will be charged, and the remaining amount will be sent back to the passenger.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.