If you were planning a trip with Volaris and an unexpected event crops up which requires you to cancel your flight with the airline, you do not need to be bothered about the refund. You can easily get a refund from Volaris Airlines using any of the methods given below. The refund amount and the time it may take to be refunded depends on the airline's policy. You can read further along to learn about the process and the policy so that you can get the refund without any problems.
Steps to get a refund from Volaris Airlines
- Get to the homepage volaris.com
- Click "My trips."
- Fill in your reservation code and last name, then click "Go to my trips."
- Select the relevant booking that was canceled; you will get the option "request refund."
- Complete the form with relevant information and submit it.
- You will get an email from the airline with an update on the refund amount.
Another way is by calling the customer care number +1 855 8652747 / +1 802 304-5759 and following the voice instructions to reach a representative. Provide the flight booking details so that the agent may file the claim for a refund. You will get an email with an update on the status of the refund.
Can I request a refund at the ticket counter?
Yes, you can request a refund at the ticket counter easily. The agent will give the refund form to you that has to be completed and submitted. To fill-up the form, you will require the canceled booking details like the reservation code, passengers name, date of travel, etc. You will be informed about the time it may take for the refund to be credited to your account.
Can I send an email to get a refund?
Yes, you can send an email to Volaris to get a refund. Write the booking details along and attach relevant documents. You will get a reply from the airline with an update.
Volaris Airlines will provide a full refund in certain situations, and to know if you are eligible for a full refund, you should be aware of the airline's policy.
- You will get a full refund if you cancel a flight within 24 hours of booking, given the departure date is after 7 days.
- The refund will be processed in the same source that was used to make the payment.
- The deduction on the refund in lieu of the cancellation charge depends on factors like the type of ticket, whether it is refundable or nonrefundable, the route, and the departure date.
- A refund will not be provided to those who cancel the flight within 7 days of the departure.
- Customers will not be eligible for a full refund Volaris flight ticket if the cancellation is made after 24 hours, as the airline will charge a cancellation fee.
- The processing of the refund can take 7-10 days; if the payment is made via credit card/ debit card, and if the payment was made using cash, you have to provide your bank account details, and it may take a maximum of 25 days to get refunded.
Disclaimer: Travojungle is an independent travel booking website and we are not linked to any third party. All the logos and trademarks available on our website are only for information purpose that completely belongs to their respective owners.Copyright © 2019- travojungle.com. All Rights Reserved.